HDRSource Agreement and Licensing:
You are required to follow the terms and conditions of the HDRSource License Agreement if you use the images or products which or for sale here. Your use of these products indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
I. Use of these images.
HDRSource licenses to you the use of image files only as provided below on a nonexclusive and non-transferable basis upon payment and receipt. All other rights to these files and any accompanying materials such as copyright are retained by HDRSource. The license is limited to one single user or workstation and is non-transferable. Redistribution of these products without purchasing additional licenses for each usage violates this Agreement.
II. Consent for Purchase.
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase these products and accept this Agreement. HDRSource may require sufficient proof that any registrants are at least 18 years of age. Minors can access HDRSource.com only by having their parent or legal guardian register on their behalf. Through registration and purchase, the parent or legal guardian agrees to be bound personally by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
III. Intellectual Property and Privacy Laws.
You acknowledge that the content available through this website is the property of HDRSource and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. You should assume that no consent from persons or owners of property depicted in these images or libraries has been given regarding the publication of these images and that property releases are not available from HDRSource or other providers. You assume sole responsibility to ensure that your usage of these images and libraries complies with intellectual property laws with respect to defamation, privacy, and right to publicity. When feasible, you agree to include the copyright information in this form: Copyright 2010 HDRSource.com.
IV. Prohibited Usage.
You may not :
- Use an image in products in which the image is a dominant feature if the product is to be subsequently sold or distributed. Examples include posters, postcards, greeting cards, mugs, shirts, art prints, paintings, or calendars, etc.
- Use the image in software, gallery, or any system where the image file can be removed from the software or system or be shared among and distributed to other users.
- Display or post images in a gallery or library format or size larger than 800 pixels that makes it easy for people to copy, save, or otherwise infringe the copyright to an image.
- Use images in any way that violates the rights of individuals such as defamation, intrusion on privacy, misappropriation of likeness, or depiction in a false light.
- Use images in any way that violates civil and criminal laws such as those regulating pornography, obscenity, fraudulent schemes, etc.
- Resell or distribute any image unless it is an integrated, inseparable part of a product and constitutes less than 50 percent of the overall product area, page layout or design.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of a file or accompanying materials.
- Use any part of an image in a trademark, service mark, logo, or part thereof.
- Remove any copyright information from any image or file.
V. Permitted Usage.
- Use images for general, editorial, product, and promotional uses including but not limited to: products, software, animations, newsletters, advertisements, book covers, packaging, marketing material, school assignments, presentations, and within films or videos, provided that such usage complies with the other provisions in this Agreement.
- Edit or alter images as necessary for your use, provided that the subsequent image otherwise complies with this Agreement. The copyrights in all photos, art, images or other files obtained from HDRSource and integrated into a derivative work will remain with HDRSource or the content provider.
- In the course of production, convey to third parties such as printers the backgrounds of which are integral to your work project and without which the project could not be completed. This does not include actual High Dynamic Range formats.
- Print or use the image for your personal use in any size provided that there is no subsequent sale or transfer to other persons.
VI. Limitation of Liability.
By purchasing and downloading the contents from HDRSouce, you indicate that you understand and assume full liability for your use of these image(s) and agree to hold HDRSource harmless should any liability arise.
VII. Resale and/or Sublicensing.
You may not resell, distribute, or sublicense these files or the rights to use the files to anyone with respect to the HDRSource agreement.
All images and files distributed by HDRSource are provided on an ?as is? basis without conditions or warranties of any kind. Under no circumstances, shall HDRSource be liable to you or any third-party for any indirect special or punitive damages, including but not limited to lost profits and business interruption.
You agree to arbitrate any disputes in connection with this Agreement in Boston, Massachusetts.
X. Jurisdiction and Legal Fees.
You agree that HDRSource shall be awarded all costs of bringing a claim, including reasonable attorney fees and the ordinary costs and expenses incurred in resolving a dispute. You agree that all claims shall be brought in the state of Massachusetts.
You acknowledge that by purchasing the HDRSouce images and libraries, you have read and understood this agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding the scope of these terms, please contact us.